Bendigo is about to BLOOM!
Can you believe Spring is just around the corner? We are excited to bring back our spring marketing campaign Bloom! The campaign will focus on spring experiences that complement the Bendigo region’s strong leading cultural and heritage brand that has been built over many years. Highlights include the 53,000 Tulip display in Pall Mall, Bendigo Open House, the Treasures of Dai Gum San exhibition at the Bendigo Art Gallery, Blues and Roots Music Festival and food and wine events that highlight the UNESCO City of Gastronomy.
– Collaborate with the local tourism industry and COGB departments to create a program of compelling experiences to encourage longer length of stay
– Increase night time experiences and activations to encourage visitors to stay overnight
– Continue to build awareness of Bloom and Bendigo’s UNESCO City of Gastronomy brand
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
Be a part of our campaign by developing themed experiences and events over the spring months:
– Base your activity on the spring categories
– Ensure that you are using local produce and beverages from our region
– Have a think of who you could partner with to create a new experience
– Sell event tickets, tours and packages through the Bendigo and Heathcote Visitor Centre’s via www.bendigotourism.com and www.heathcote.org.au
Program inclusion is complementary for the campaign. The commitment we are looking for is for businesses to develop fantastic events and experiences for the program that will encourage people to visit our region in Spring. Please note that accommodation packages will be managed in conjunction with the Visitor Centre. Commissions apply.
DOWNLOAD BLOOM PROSPECTUS FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPIRATION.
DUE DATE FOR EVENTS/EXPERIENCES:
Online events/experiences can be added throughout the campaign period.
For discussion around ideas for events and experiences, and to register your business contact:
Sarah Burns on 0427 935 708 or [email protected]
For accommodation packages please contact:
Karly Elvey on 54346060 or [email protected] (work days are Sun – Wed).