Help Make A Difference To Our Industry
Elect Your 2023 Bendigo Tourism Board Members
Please find below important information on the upcoming Bendigo Tourism Board elections to be held on Monday 25 September 2023.
Nine nominations were received for four positions on the Board, therefore we are required to go to an election that will take place before the AGM.
Information on the election includes Candidate Statements for this year’s nominees and an Appointment of Proxy form should you be unable to cast your vote on the night. Voting on the night will commence from 5pm.
Successful candidates will be announced during the AGM.
Your candidates are:
- Kath Bolitho – Tough Cookie Marketing
- Kevin Bourke – Bendigo Heritage Attractions
- Neil Dyson – Bendigo Prestige Tours
- Thomas Heywood – Langley Estate
- David Hughes – Emporium Creative Hub
- Nicole McNamara – Red Energy Arena
- Hamish Riley – Nimbus Rooftop Bar
- Alissa Van Soest – Discovery Science and Technology Centre
- Stephen Vine – Mandurang Wines
Should you wish to nominate a Proxy, forms to this effect must be received by 5pm Friday 22 September 2023 via email to [email protected]
If you have any queries, please contact Tanya Cavallaro, on 0447 236 283 or email [email protected].