Life as we know it has changed dramatically due to COVID19. As more of us stay home to control the spread of the virus, we must use different ways to stay connected with friends and family. It’s also important to look after ourselves both emotionally and physically.
Here’s some handy hints to stay connected while physically distancing, and this great calendar of 30 actions to look after ourselves and each other.
Many people will be feeling lonely as they physically isolate from others to slow the stop of COVID19.
Click on the links below for some resources that may help you to support the health and well being of friends, colleagues, and yourself.
How to recognise the signs that someone might not be okay.
How to ask someone if they are okay.
Connecting with a wellness buddy.
How to start a conversation with someone when you’re concerned about them.
- City of Greater Bendigo Relief and Recovery Centre – 5434 6237,
email: [email protected]
- Lifeline Australia – 13 11 14
- MensLine Australia – 1300 78 99 78
- Kids HelpLine (for under 25s) – 1800 55 1800
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
- Beyond Blue – Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
– 1800 512 348
- 1800RESPECT – 1800 737 732